The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to KashFlyer and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
KashFlyer is a performance marketing agency that helps in mobile app growth by automating and optimizing the marketing strategies for their apps.
Processing of Personal Data
In our policy, we clearly state the purpose for which the data is processed and we limit our collection to the necessary data. Appropriate measures are taken by us to secure this data and demand the same from the third party who will be processing this data on our behalf. If users request the editing or deleting of data, we will comply with them by doing so.
Personal data may also include the User's IP address, User device ID, HTTP referer, Browser type, Browser version, Unique identifier for bid requests, and other diagnostic data. When you are using the service it is collected automatically and is usually referred to as usage data.
Uses of Personal Data
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- Verify the user's identity.
- Administer our Services which means to provide and maintain our services.
- Notify users about our new services, other related services, changed services, and offers related to our services
- Share the data with our partners who provide us with the necessary infrastructure to support our business.
- Data can be transferred to third-party advertising partners like ad networks, ad optimization, and attribution partners to measure the effectiveness of ads, and to analyze traffic and other activities.
- To address dispute resolution and anti-fraud issues.
- To communicate with users.
- In case of any business transfer of our company like a merger, sale of company assets, and the like, your data might be shared.
- The day can be used for data analytics, to identify trends, to improve our services, and to evaluate the effectiveness of our campaigns.
In case of sharing data with our partners or third parties, we make sure that they use it for the intended purposes only following their privacy notice. Furthermore, we will not provide Personal Data to other parties without your permission unless this is legally required or permitted. With your consent, we can share, disclose or edit your data for any other purpose.
To protect your data from any kind of cyber attack like unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, and the like, we put reasonable security standards in place. The security measures include
- Strong Encryption systems in place.
- Use of firewalls.
- Protection by using strong passwords.
- Use of secure connections (HTTPS) to ensure the safety of data transfers.
- Using organizational and physical access measures.
- Placing a reversed proxy to deal with DoS attacks.
Simple and small text files sent to users' devices while they are visiting the website are called cookies. These are used to improve the responsiveness of websites, to track the activity of our services, and to collect certain information. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. By using cookies, we can monitor the number of visitors on the site, which pages are visited, and what kind of information requests are made. The data can help in optimizing our website as per users' interests, measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
If you do not want to accept cookies from our website, you can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. In this case, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
Users have every right to object if they don't agree with the way we process personal data. They can submit a complaint to us in case they believe that their data is not handled properly. They can send the Grievance to us in writing or through email or via any contact details present on the website.
Links to the Other Sites